POLICIES AT CARD COLLECTING KINGS
Things You Need to Know
At CardCollectingKings, we’re dedicated to giving our customers a fair, rewarding and enjoyable shopping experience. Take a look at our store policies detailed below to learn more, and reach out today with any questions.
Card Collecting Kings is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence by email, via our website www.cardcollectingkings.com, from social media and publications, from other publicly available sourcesand from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in some circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Card Collecting Kings
or via our website, cardcollectingkings.com
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How We Do It
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Orders within Australia are delivered via Australia Post are usually completed within 5 - 21 days after processing. International deliveries could take up to 10 - 40 business days or more after processing. Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
We offer international shipping around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID restrictions may alter delivery times & locations.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. CardCollectingKings is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 60 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at CardCollectingKings@gmail.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at CardCollectingKings@gmail.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at CardCollectingKings@gmail.com
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY AT CARDCOLLECTINGKINGS
This Policy applies to all purchases made through cardcollectingkings.com
(1) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITYAt CardCollectingKings, customer satisfaction is our priority.We offer refunds and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Policy.Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that you understand your rights as well as what you can expect from us in the event that you are not happy with your purchase.
(2) AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW(a) Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:- to cancel your service contract with us; and- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.(b) We offer refunds and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.(c) The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.(d) If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.(e) Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
(3) CHANGE OF MIND(a) In the event that you receive the products or services which you purchased, as stated, but you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange provided that:(I) You notify us within 30 days of receipt.(II) In the case of products, you return the said product in its original packaging.(III) In the case of products, the said product has not been opened.(IV) In the case of products, the said product has not been used.(V) In the case of products, the said product has not been damaged.(VI) In the case of products, you return the said product with its original receipt.(VII) In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.(VIII) The following additional conditions apply: Single packs, Cards & Mystery boxes are not refundable after being shipped.(b) If you are requesting a change of mind refund for an existing pre-order, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 5% and this will be deducted from the total amount refundable.
(4) PRODUCTS DAMAGED DURING DELIVERYIn the event that a product which you ordered is damaged during delivery:(a) Please contact us as soon as possible.(b) Any damaged product must be returned in the condition it was in when you received it, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.(c) We will organise to replace it with an equivalent product, or to provide a refund, provided that you contact us within the following time from the date you received the product: 30 days
(5) EXCEPTIONSNotwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a replacement or refund for a product or service you purchased if:(a) You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.(b) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.(c) You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.(d) Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
(6) SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS(a) In the event that a product you purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law we will bear any costs of shipping the said product (the "Returned Product") back to us, as well as any costs of shipping any replacement product to you.(b) If the Returned Product can easily be posted or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.(c) If the Returned Product is too large, too heavy, or otherwise too difficult to be removed and returned by you, and is believed to be eligible for a replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.(d) In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
(7) ASSISTANCE FROM MANUFACTURERS(a) In some cases, manufacturers may provide assistance in relation to their products, and they may be able to resolve your issue more quickly.(b) In some cases, manufacturers may provide warranties for their products, which go beyond the Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or any other rights which you may have under this Policy.
(8) RESPONSE TIMEWe aim to process any requests for replacements or refunds within 30 days of having received them.
(9) HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS(a) You may contact us to discuss a return using the details at the end of this Policy.(b) We will pay any refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card as was used to make the original purchase, unless otherwise determined in our sole discretion.(c) You must provide proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
(10) CONTACT USIf you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund or replacements, you may contact us at:CardCollectingKings@gmail.com
How Can We Help?
If you have questions or concerns about a product that you purchased online, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.